2012 Youth Conference in Larbert
The Young Peoples’ Conference 2012 will take place DV from the 3rd to the 5th of April.
The maximum number of young people resident for the two nights at Carronvale House is 50-55. It is advisable if you wish to attend that you make your booking early. I would appreciate if the young people hoping to attend would let me know their intentions by Friday 16th of March at the latest by phone or e-mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rev Donald Macdonald.
Conference Papers and Speakers:
- The Doctrine of Providence; our interpretation of it - Rev W Weale
- Education in Contemporary Scotland - Mrs Morag Munro
- Bible Character; the Apostle John - Rev G Hutton
- Historical Tour - Mr David Norris
- Conversion; turning to God; what is it? - Rev John Goldby
- Robert Bruce; preacher to the conscience - Rev D Campbell
Carronvale House, Carronvale Road, Larbert, Stirlingshire FK5 3LH
For Further Enquiries Contact:
Rev Donald Macdonald
F P Manse, North Uist. HS6 5DS
Tel: 01876 510 233