Kelbrook Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18 5BX
Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle, Cheshire (at the rear of the building)
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Friday 7.30 pm
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 6.00 pm, in Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle (entry at rear of building), except on the fourth Sabbaths in March and September, when the congregation joins the communion services at Barnoldswick.
Wednesday 8.00 pm, alternately in Sandbach and Gatley.
Fourth Sabbath in March and September.
Rev K Watkins.
252 Briercliffe Road
Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 2DQ
Tel: 01282 835800
- Psalm 71 – Old Age 16 Apr 2017
- A place by Me on the Rock 16 Apr 2017
- Where the Lord meets and communes with His people 9 Apr 2017
- If God be for us, who can be against us? 9 Apr 2017
- The Song of Moses and of the Lamb 27 Mar 2017
- Messiah cut off 26 Mar 2017
- If you do not eat Christ’s flesh and drink His blood 26 Mar 2017
- Eat O friends 25 Mar 2017
- Gracious encouragements for God’s people 24 Mar 2017
- Put that on mine account 23 Mar 2017