Kelbrook Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18 5BX
Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle, Cheshire (at the rear of the building)
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Friday 7.30 pm
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 6.00 pm, in Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle (entry at rear of building), except on the fourth Sabbaths in March and September, when the congregation joins the communion services at Barnoldswick.
Wednesday 8.00 pm, alternately in Sandbach and Gatley.
Fourth Sabbath in March and September.
Rev K Watkins.
252 Briercliffe Road
Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 2DQ
Tel: 01282 835800
- Psalm 65 – Goodness 14 Aug 2016
- The Lily of the Valleys of His own humiliation 14 Aug 2016
- Love is kind 7 Aug 2016
- The Rose of Sharon 7 Aug 2016
- Paul thankful for being put into the ministry 3 Aug 2016
- Disciple and baptise 31 Jul 2016
- Praying the Lord of peace to give all peace 29 Jul 2016
- Love is longsuffering 24 Jul 2016
- The paralytic: sin, grace and faith 24 Jul 2016
- Is there any left for the kindness of God? 17 Jul 2016