Kelbrook Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18 5BX
Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle, Cheshire (at the rear of the building)
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Friday 7.30 pm
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 6.00 pm, in Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle (entry at rear of building), except on the fourth Sabbaths in March and September, when the congregation joins the communion services at Barnoldswick.
Wednesday 8.00 pm, alternately in Sandbach and Gatley.
Fourth Sabbath in March and September.
Rev K Watkins.
252 Briercliffe Road
Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 2DQ
Tel: 01282 835800
- They could not stop 15 Jan 2017
- The crown of righteousness 15 Jan 2017
- Six laws and the Sabbath 8 Jan 2017
- Love is not unseemly 8 Jan 2017
- Psalm 68 – Triumph 1 Jan 2017
- Beginning – and beginning again 1 Jan 2017
- Luther, 1517 and Church Principles 31 Dec 2016
- (109) New wine for new bottles 11 Dec 2016
- Believe and repent! 11 Dec 2016
- Rehoboam’s Day of Humiliation and Prayer 7 Dec 2016