The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland has been working in what is now called Zimbabwe for over 100 years, with its first ordained missionary in 1904 being himself from Africa. For a number of decades Dutch friends have helped the mission work financially to a substantial extent, through the Mbuma Zending.
Today there are six main congregations as listed below, which together make up the Zimbabwe Presbytery. Many smaller congregations, numbering over 40 in all, are connected with the main stations.
In addition to the congregations, the Mission engages in medical work and education in Zimbabwe. The mission runs three main institutions:
Contact details for the Head Office for central administration of the Zimbabwe Mission are:
9 Robertson Street
T: 002639 62636
F: 002639 61902
E: [email protected]
The Administrator’s email address is: