Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- Sin and redemption 19 Jul 2017
- Results of preaching the cross 16 Jul 2017
- Acknowledging God always 16 Jul 2017
- The results of Christ’s death 12 Jul 2017
- The house of the Lord for ever 5 Jul 2017
- Have you understood? 2 Jul 2017
- Stopping to listen to God’s Word 2 Jul 2017
- Goodness and mercy continuing endlessly 28 Jun 2017
- Will Christ come? 21 Jun 2017
- In remembrance of Christ 18 Jun 2017
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.