Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- God’s anger turned away 4 Jul 2018
- Are we wise or foolish? 1 Jul 2018
- Christ calling sinners to His standard from afar 27 Jun 2018
- God strengthens 25 Jun 2018
- Fencing the Lord’s Table 24 Jun 2018
- Address at First Table 24 Jun 2018
- Following and finding 24 Jun 2018
- Second Table Address 24 Jun 2018
- ‘Until Shiloh come’ 24 Jun 2018
- Joseph’s kindness 23 Jun 2018
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.