Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- Sin forgiven / covered / not imputed 11 Oct 2017
- Jesus’ perfect cure 8 Oct 2017
- Transgression, sin and iniquity 4 Oct 2017
- The well is deep 1 Oct 2017
- The people whose God is the Lord 24 Sep 2017
- Can these bones live? 24 Sep 2017
- Death and Life 17 Sep 2017
- Repentance and the Kingdom 17 Sep 2017
- The blessed man 13 Sep 2017
- Good works 6 Sep 2017
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.