Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- We must cease from man, who will die 30 Sep 2018
- Christ the King, the thief and his prayer 30 Sep 2018
- Praise to God at the coming of Christ 26 Sep 2018
- God’s Word is true 23 Sep 2018
- Praise to God at the dawn of the New Testament Age 19 Sep 2018
- The marriage supper of the Lamb 9 Sep 2018
- Receiving from the true source of blessing 5 Sep 2018
- Coming near to God 2 Sep 2018
- Knowing all things 2 Sep 2018
- Drawing blessings from an infinite supply 29 Aug 2018
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.