Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- The Shepherd’s care 22 Mar 2017
- God is a refuge 19 Mar 2017
- A complete cure 19 Mar 2017
- The Shepherd drawing the sheep to Himself 15 Mar 2017
- Sin: evil and bitter 12 Mar 2017
- The price of wisdom 12 Mar 2017
- The Lord the good Shepherd 8 Mar 2017
- Ambassadors for Christ 5 Mar 2017
- The ambassadors’ message 5 Mar 2017
- Calling a Minister 31 Mar 2015
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.