Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- From sowing to a spiritual harvest 8 Nov 2017
- The blessedness of believing (2) 5 Nov 2017
- The shepherds’ obedience 5 Nov 2017
- God speaking peace; the believer listening 29 Oct 2017
- The blessedness of believing (1) 29 Oct 2017
- Confession of sin 18 Oct 2017
- God’s everlasting righteousness 15 Oct 2017
- God is great and is to be feared 15 Oct 2017
- Sin forgiven / covered / not imputed 11 Oct 2017
- Jesus’ perfect cure 8 Oct 2017
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.