Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- Going within the veil 10 Jul 2019
- A suitable provision 3 Jul 2019
- For I know that my Redeemer liveth 1 Jul 2019
- The Lord’s Table 30 Jun 2019
- The Daysman betwixt us 30 Jun 2019
- Wicked or righteous? 28 Jun 2019
- If any say, I have sinned 27 Jun 2019
- God heard Jonah’s prayer 27 Jun 2019
- Oh that I knew where I might find Him! 26 Jun 2019
- Saul’s submission to God 23 Jun 2019
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.