Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- Boasting about the future 15 Apr 2018
- A heart opened to receive God’s Word 15 Apr 2018
- Job acting as a priest on behalf of his friends 8 Apr 2018
- Noah’s believing obedience 8 Apr 2018
- God’s gracious pleas rejected 1 Apr 2018
- The greater glory of the second temple 1 Apr 2018
- The Spirit of counsel and might 28 Mar 2018
- Obtaining mercy 25 Mar 2018
- The Spirit of wisdom and understanding 14 Mar 2018
- The wise men seeking the Messiah 11 Mar 2018
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.