Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- The blessed man 13 Sep 2017
- Good works 6 Sep 2017
- Christ blessing on the basis of His finished work 3 Sep 2017
- The full soul and the hungry soul 20 Aug 2017
- At the entrance to the temple 20 Aug 2017
- Christ’s death and resurrection in the OT Scriptures 13 Aug 2017
- Do not envy, but fear God 13 Aug 2017
- How we should live 9 Aug 2017
- The blessed hope 2 Aug 2017
- God’s love and Christ’s death 30 Jul 2017
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.