Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
- The seriousness of sin 17 Mar 2019
- God’s will on earth as in heaven (1) 13 Mar 2019
- The cross of Christ 10 Mar 2019
- The inward heart change 10 Mar 2019
- How God wills that all should be saved 3 Mar 2019
- God accepting sacrifice 3 Mar 2019
- God’s will 27 Feb 2019
- Christ has overcome the strong man 24 Feb 2019
- Clothed at death, not naked 24 Feb 2019
- ‘Thy kingdom come (3)’ 20 Feb 2019
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.