2 Alford Place
Aberdeen AB10 1YD
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Tuesday 7.15 pm
First Sabbath in May and fourth Sabbath in September.
Rev D Somerset
18 Carlton Place
Aberdeen, AB15 4BQ
Tel: 01224 645250
E-mail: [email protected]
- Our duty to hear the judgements of God 22 Sep 2020
- Are we ashamed of Christ and his words? 20 Sep 2020
- Christians should prepare for trouble in times of prosperity 20 Sep 2020
- It is good when men turn unto the Lord 13 Sep 2020
- Christ desired to eat the Passover 6 Sep 2020
- God’s rest 6 Sep 2020
- We must understand and obey the law of God 1 Sep 2020
- God has prepared salvation for all people 30 Aug 2020
- Benaiah is an example to Christians of loyalty to their King 30 Aug 2020
- Sinners have Caesar for their king, but Christians have Christ 25 Aug 2020
The first Free Presbyterian service in Aberdeen in recent years was held in November 1963. Regular Sabbath services commenced in 1968, and the congregation became a mission station in 1970, a sanctioned charge in 1971, and a Church extension charge in 2005. The present church building in Alford Place is the former Free Church College (Christ’s College) library, which was purchased in April 1989. The ministers of the congregation have been Rev. E. A. Rayner, 1972-1976; Rev. John Tallach, 1979-1989; and Rev. Douglas Somerset, 2005-date.
For a more detailed history of the Aberdeen congregation, click here.