Kelbrook Road, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18 5BX
Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle, Cheshire (at the rear of the building)
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Friday 7.30 pm
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 6.00 pm, in Trinity Church, Massie Street, Cheadle (entry at rear of building), except on the fourth Sabbaths in March and September, when the congregation joins the communion services at Barnoldswick.
Wednesday 8.00 pm, alternately in Sandbach and Gatley.
Fourth Sabbath in March and September.
Rev John MacLeod
6 Church Avenue
Sidcup, Kent, DA14 6BU
Tel: 0208 309 1623
E-mail: [email protected]
- 125 years since the Declaratory Act – Lecture on Church Principles 1 Jan 2018
- Last things 31 Dec 2017
- (5) Joseph’s dreams 1 Oct 2017
- Valley of Achor 25 Sep 2017
- Gathering in summer or sleeping in harvest 24 Sep 2017
- The decease Christ would accomplish 24 Sep 2017
- Purchased to glorify God 23 Sep 2017
- Grace displayed 22 Sep 2017
- Fallen state 21 Sep 2017
- Discerning the Lord’s body 17 Sep 2017