63 Gilmore Place
Edinburgh, EH3 9NU
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.00 pm
Thursday 7.30 pm
Third Sabbath in May and fourth Sabbath in October.
Rev D Campbell
35B Barnton Ave West
Edinburgh, EH4 6DF
Tel: 0131 312 8227
Email: [email protected]
- A dangerous time: men glorying in sin 24 Oct 2013
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? 22 Oct 2002
- Job searching for Christ 20 Oct 2002
- Mary at the sepulchre 19 May 2000
- Ashamed of Christ? 8 Jan 1995
- A new birth needed for getting into God’s kingdom 24 Jun 1994
- The parable of the fig tree 14 Feb 1993
- Gaelic sermon: Tha mi air teachd do mo lios, a phiuthar, a cheile 17 Apr 1983
- Why have ye done this? 17 Apr 1983
- Jesus thou son of David, have mercy on me 10 Apr 1983
Mr Iain MacLeod
Tel: 0131 334 4057
The Edinburgh congregation was formed in 1893 or soon afterwards. The first minister was Rev. Alexander Stewart, 1903-1905. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. Neil Macintyre, 1923-1950; Rev. Donald Campbell, 1951-1983; Rev. Angus Morrison, 1986-1989; Rev. DB Macleod, 1991-1995; Rev. HM Cartwright, 1998-2011; and Rev. David Campbell, 2013-date. The first church was in East Fountainbridge. The present church in Gilmore Place was purchased in July 1921.
For a more detailed history of the Edinburgh congregation, see here.