Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- Encouragement for the church 7 Aug 2019
- The Son of God’s eternal delight (2) 31 Jul 2019
- The Son of God’s eternal delight (1) 28 Jul 2019
- The blessing of obedience and the danger of rebellion 28 Jul 2019
- Sin taken away completely 24 Jul 2019
- The Lawgiver, who can save and destroy 21 Jul 2019
- The power of the gospel and the assurance it brings 21 Jul 2019
- God’s justice and mercy in harmony 17 Jul 2019
- Christ is risen 14 Jul 2019
- God is in control 14 Jul 2019
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.