Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- The greatness of God’s faithfulness 9 Oct 2019
- Working while the day lasts 29 Sep 2019
- God’s continual care for his people 29 Sep 2019
- The greatness of God’s mercy 25 Sep 2019
- The wicked person’s outlook (3) 18 Sep 2019
- No need to fear because of what God will do 15 Sep 2019
- When punishment is delayed 15 Sep 2019
- The wicked person’s outlook (2) 11 Sep 2019
- God the Father well pleased with Christ 8 Sep 2019
- A plea for a place in Christ’s kingdom 8 Sep 2019
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.