Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- The greatness of God’s judgements 20 Nov 2019
- God sees everyone, good and bad 17 Nov 2019
- A call to examine the greatness of God’s provision 17 Nov 2019
- Feeding on the Bread of Life 13 Nov 2019
- Christ’s ascension and return 10 Nov 2019
- Christ’s call to pray for ministers 6 Nov 2019
- Strangers and pilgrims (1) 3 Nov 2019
- Strangers and pilgrims (2) 3 Nov 2019
- God’s promise never to forsake His people 27 Oct 2019
- The gospel and its power 27 Oct 2019
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.