Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- Presumptuous sin 27 Sep 2020
- The desire of the wicked will perish 27 Sep 2020
- Why spend money for what is not bread? 20 Sep 2020
- God’s kindness and the covenant of peace 20 Sep 2020
- To whom should we go? 13 Sep 2020
- Believing on the Son of God 6 Sep 2020
- The Father drawing sinners to Himself 6 Sep 2020
- Salvation for Zacchaeus 30 Aug 2020
- Guided by God’s counsel, received to glory 30 Aug 2020
- Christ’s infinite wisdom and riches 23 Aug 2020
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.