Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- The traveller’s brief rest 28 Jun 2021
- “What shall I do then with Jesus?” 27 Jun 2021
- The Saviour’s sufferings foretold 27 Jun 2021
- “I remember thee” 26 Jun 2021
- The errors of the rich young ruler 25 Jun 2021
- Salvation to the uttermost 24 Jun 2021
- The wanderer’s confession, petition and plea 24 Jun 2021
- Christ receiving sinners 20 Dec 2020
- “Lord, help me” 20 Dec 2020
- A God who delights in mercy 13 Dec 2020
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.