Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- Moses forsaking Egypt (2) 29 Nov 2020
- Moses forsaking Egypt (1) 1 Nov 2020
- No other god; no other saviour 25 Oct 2020
- Secret things and revealed things 25 Oct 2020
- God has found a ransom 18 Oct 2020
- God answering prayer 18 Oct 2020
- Nehemiah and the fear of God 11 Oct 2020
- Our responses to what Christ says 11 Oct 2020
- Direction for Joshua 4 Oct 2020
- God pleased to use preaching 4 Oct 2020
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.