Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6.30 pm
Wednesday 7.30 pm
Last Sabbath in January and June.
Rev Kenneth D Macleod
Free Presbyterian Manse
11 Auldcastle Road
Tel: 01463 712872
E-mail: [email protected]
- Christ provide safety from Satan 3 Dec 2023
- Balaam’s wish to have a righteous man’s death 3 Dec 2023
- Many sins forgiven, saved by faith 26 Nov 2023
- Not hearers only but also doers 26 Nov 2023
- Christ knocking. 19 Nov 2023
- Atonement made when God was angry. 19 Nov 2023
- Everlasting life for believers 12 Nov 2023
- The gospel preached with the Holy Spirit 12 Nov 2023
- A prayer that God would work wonderfully 5 Nov 2023
- To keep God’s law is not a vain thing 5 Nov 2023
The Inverness congregation dates back to 1893, the first minister, Rev. Allan Mackenzie being ordained in November of that year. Mr Mackenzie left in 1897. Subsequent ministers have been Rev. JR Mackay, 1900-1918; Rev. Ewan MacQueen, 1919-1938; Rev. AF Mackay, 1947-1987; Rev. DM Boyd, 1989-2000; Rev. GG Hutton, 2001-2014; Rev. KD Macleod, 2017-date. The first church building was on Fraser Street. The present church on Chapel Street was opened in January 1900.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.