No services being held for the present due to the Coronavirus. Situation subject to review.
Second Sabbath in June.
Rev J B Jardine
Free Presbyterian Manse,
Tarbert, Isle of Harris
Tel: 01859 502253
E-mail: [email protected]
- Lamentation over Jerusalem 15 Oct 2017
- Abide with us 15 Oct 2017
- Look unto Me 8 Oct 2017
- Joy in heaven over a repenting sinner 1 Oct 2017
- A just God and a Saviour 1 Oct 2017
- He was wounded for our transgressions – Sabbath morning 24 Sep 2017
- Book of life and the warning – Friday 22 Sep 2017
- Exhortation to turn from sin – Thursday 21 Sep 2017
- Eternal salvation 17 Sep 2017
- The fruit of the vine 17 Sep 2017
The congregation dates back to 1893, and the church at Bayhead was completed in 1899. The ministers of the congregation have been Rev. D.M. Macdonald, 1916-1919; Rev. J. Maclachlan, 1923-1933; Rev. W.B. Nicolson 1939-1945; Rev. D.J. MacAskill, 1948-1955; Rev. A. Morrison, 1959-1999; and Rev. Donald Macdonald, 2005-2017.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.