23 Matheson Road
Stornoway, HS1 2LR
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 11.00 am and 6:30 pm
Thursday 7.30 pm
Sabbath (Lord's Day) 12 noon
Tuesday 7.00 pm
Third Sabbath in February and last Sabbath in August.
Second Sabbath in May.
Rev James R Tallach, MB, ChB
2 Fleming Place,
Stornoway, HS1 2NH
Tel: 01851 702501
E-mail: [email protected]
- A beginning of miracles 8 Sep 2019
- Christ the way, truth and life 8 Sep 2019
- God’s permanence 5 Sep 2019
- See where the Lord lay 1 Sep 2019
- A sower went forth to sow 1 Sep 2019
- Blessing the Lord for the good things of the good land 26 Aug 2019
- The stray sheep returning to the Good Shepherd 25 Aug 2019
- Christ’s willingness to save 25 Aug 2019
- Communion with Christ 24 Aug 2019
- Saul of Tarsus praying: what does it show? 23 Aug 2019
The congregation dates back to 1893 and the church to 1899. The ministers have been Rev. George Mackay, 1898- 1905; Rev. Neil MacIntyre, 1908-1923; Rev. Malcolm Gillies, 1925-1945; Rev. Donald Campbell, 1947-1951; Rev. J.A. Tallach, 1952-1960; Rev. D.M. Macleod, 1961-1968; Rev. John MacLeod, 1969-2004; and Rev. J.R. Tallach 2009-date.
For a more detailed history of the congregation, see here.